As everyone who reads my blog knows uni is over and I'm looking for a career/job.

Buuuut I think its essential to celebrate with my peeps 1st. So that's exactly what I did.....

The following day I was on a mission to apply to as many career related jobs as I could...

Only to be bombarded with all these recruitment companies trying to get me into media sales .. People just because the words MEDIA is in the job title doesn't fool me! Oh no! I know exactly what those jobs are about! I refuse to give in so soon!

So... I've added my name on to job mailing list with a few recruiting and broadcasting companies.



Now I'll just await the emails to come...... and continue applying!


Will keep ya'll posted.. (how Fun!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

im happy dat u made it u have inspired me to contiue on!! at times it can be so hard but thank u for dat littlt inspiration becuz i needed it!!!!!!!!!!! I hope u succeed at whteva u do (CONGRADS)

SoulStar said...

@ Anonymous...... Very Sweet Message Hun.. Thank you! Wish You luck for the future.

Post a Comment

What do you think?

top