I came across this DJ via Twitter, just goes to show how useful it is!! :P


So I get a notification saying "DJ RN$ is now following you on twitter"....


Me being me, I forgot to follow it up, a few months later, I finally check out his page and I came across the link for his homepage: www.DJRNS.com


Jheeeez, don't know about ya'll but back in the day R&B Mixtapes were the Sheeet in the UK, but these days people only ever do Hip Hop/Rap/Grime mixtapes, so to come across MANY R&B/Slow Jams Mixtapes, just made my day!


Anyone who knows me, know my passion for music and how I like to spread the L.o.v.e.


FYI.. He has a wide range of mixtapes from Reggae, R&B, Hip Hop, including 90s HIPHOP (my fav era!!!!)


Salute to DJ RNS.


Here are a few links to d/l his mixtapes, if you want more check his webpage.


Show your support and follow him on Twitter










0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

top