Musiq Soulchild Vs. Trey Songs/J.Holiday!




People People, I'm in such a dilemma !! I Have a Love for music, so Live music is my thing..... Oh Gosh this month is my Birthday month and due to my Holiday to Disneyland, Paris, my Pockets are empty!!!
Also this month are two concerts I REALLY want to go to!!! Like REALLY want to go to!!
Musiq Soulchild Vs. J. Holiday and Trey Songz!!!!! All at the Indigo!!! OK I've seen my Musiq live around 7 times and met him once!!
(The Pic is like 4 years old.. so don't Comment on the look!!)







But I'm too dedicated to not feel crappy about missing hearing his new album live, Especially not being able to hear "SoBeautiful" LIVE!!!!! "You're myyyyyyyy babyyyyyyy my looooooover my ladyyyyyyyy, Allllllll night you make meeeeee Want youuuu,it drives me crazyyyy......" (Getting excited just the thought of it!!!)..

Musiq's lyrics are DEEP on some other level that these Fine young men cannot even touch!.. ...But.. But.... but.......


...But then there is my Beautiful singer Mr T Songz!! Gosh! I've been NEEDING to see him for sooooo Long! His Lyrics.. grr. He Looks Hella Sexy even with his goofyness! If ya'll know about Trey Songz you'll know about "Role Play.. role Play, we can do it your Way" and "Sex for your stereo"


......
When you see me in the videos babe, Do I make your body go crazy?(Yesh! :$ ) Or when you catch me in a magazine baby,Do you rip me out and save my page? (no I just have a whole album on my computer!!) If my voice comes through your speaker and you legs suddenly get weaker...(yes although YOU physically does that already!!!) this is for you. (why thank yoooooou homie!.. got me blushing and sheeeeeeeeeet!)





To make it harder, J.Holiday who I like (not Mad about) is also preforming.. and I reeeally like about 5 or 6 of his songs.. although I think he only has one Album (not being bitchy.. ok maybe a likkle!)...........But to hear him sing (the Most Obvious one) "Beed beeed beeed" and "Come here" Come On Come Herrre ...Come Herrre ..I Know U Wanna Come Closer ...Come Here Come Here I Want U Closerrr N Closeeerrrrr" and "Betcha Neva Had ".. Body Like a Mutha Fucker.... Damn Right .. . LOL! I sooo I wanna here these tracks annnnnnd "I cant breathe when you talk to me,
Cant breathe when your touching me.......Suffocate when your away from me ...so much love you take from me.....im going out of my mind "





BUT do i really wanna go to another concert filled with Teenage hormones??? Stupid Young ones getting Hysterical over these men??? We only have room for one Crazy Fan....... Thats me!! everyone else just looks silly! LOL! I'm joking!!


On the Realliooo .. I wanna hear them preform LIIIVE!!! (before someone says "listen to their album!!") and not a bunch of screaming Chics...... Sing along please do!! Just don't scream!!


See With Musiq The audience is much different then these two guys or any other male artist under the age of 30.. as girl under 20 cannot control their emotions!!! With Mr Soulchild People actually either singly (Politely) along with him and remain silent so they can hear him sing so soulfully!! ... Why can't that happen elsewhere?????



Because this decision is soo hard.. I'm soooo worried I'll end up going to neither of them!!! Which is even worse!! people! Heeeelp!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

top