A live preformance of Change.. What I've been waiting for!!

This is STILL My Favourite track of Bashy, I can hear this track over and over and over again... never get tired!!..!!

This clip I rate 10/10........

This track still gets to me everytime! Have a listen.....

Dang! I need to see Bashy live! I just know I'll get vexed at screaming girls who are getting excited!! lol!

Show your Support!! Go to iTunes... 79p!!!

I know the credit crunch is stil hitting us... but you can't be stush on 79p!! Forget that McFlurry you wanted... Go buy this!! :P

I said it before and i'll say it again, UK are running things this year!! The only way we can keep that going, is by showing support!

A big shout out to CJ Beatz...."Are yooooooou Dat!!" ...!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

top