Its finally been uploaded on Bashy TV! I'm beyond excited!!!!

The video is a true reflection of his lyrics. For everyone who follows my blog, you know how a feel about BIG songs being made as a video. I worry it will put me off as it will have no relevance to the lyrics and to all real music lovers you know we build out own video in our head before a video is even made, so exceptions are THERE!!!

But Bashy and 'Graphic state of mind' production NAILED it! A very on point video where Bashy's lyrics/message are truly delivered!!!

The video is self-explanatory! The lyrics show you, what some may say, true reflection of whats going on in the UK and feel its also voicing their opinions, however obviously some might disagree.... Either way its a video that will get to you, whether its shivers in your body, or a "damn"/ "true stories/real talk" reaction.... it speaks to you truthfully.

I've watched this video 5 times and counting!

Show your support! if you like it, spread it, if you love it........

I said it before, Ima Say it again!! Bashy's gonna blow up, hopefully not too commercial, but hes a massive role model, for all young people in the UK!!! As that wasteful chic from Big Brother said "Member I told you!" LOOL! :P


Get Life only for 79p on iTunes!!

BUY!!!! Don't Bootleg!!!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I luv bashys music!

remi martin said...

I like this song and the video is very thoughtful. The lyrics are meaningful and something that we can all relate to. Big props to Bashy for having this video and song out.

Post a Comment

What do you think?

top