You know the saying.. they either don't come all or they all come at once!!

Since I've "widened" my Horizon and general prospects.... Things have actually began to work in my favor...

I've been getting calls ......loads of calls .....some of which are very Very Pointless, time wasting, good for nothing calls.... anyone knows why???
MEDIA FRIKKIN SALES!!

Its cool though as I've learnt to simply deal with it!


On the flip side I've stumbled across two potential jobs.. on in Job seeking industry (Me.. The jobless one. get hired and help others find a job.... a good idea?.. Just Kidding!!!) and a Bank Job...... don't know which bank yet... But were best to get paid from other than a place that supplies it!!


So keeping my option opened.

OMG this may mean no more Job hunting blogs left to write!! what am I gonna write about?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

top