OK Officially PUT OFF (until further notice..)

Dreams DON'T always come true...lol!

SO plan B has come into play... Oh I didn't mention plan be... well i did but not directly..

Plan B:
  • Find a Office based Job
  • £18k+
  • Mon-Fridays
  • Customer Service Focused
  • NO COLD CALLING
  • No Fashion retail!!
  • still aiming for 9-5 ...ok 6ish MAX!
  • Accepting to work women....period! Well not when your On your period .. or coming on it it.... or ...... coming off it.. .. oh .... Erm on Just avoid me on MY period! Deal? Deal! :P
  • Widen my Search.....I fear Maths... but applied to a few banks and other financial based ... I mean we all got Calculators ...right?
  • Apply to Random Jobs.. Like Ticketing area of the Natural History Museum!

My liberated feeling is beginning to turn into slight worry and concern... this lady has bills to pay!!

**PIGGY BANK MUST BE TAMPERED WITH.. SORRY PINKY!**

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

top