So It is what it is
!



Being a recent graduate, I have come to accept the closest job to Journalism or media as a whole is MEDIA SALES! WTF!


Sorry but I am not one to be sucked in by that.


While studying I've work in retail and to be honest I'm DARN good at what I do! As far as Customer service and the gift of the gab! So why waste 6 years of retail experience. It would be a shame to ignore that and go into post-graduate slavery (also known as Cold Calling!!)

Since graduating I've been applying for jobs that work with my experience but being very picky about it.. so here is my criteria:
  • Pay above £20k
  • Hours 9-5 (ok or 9.30-5.30)
  • Non-retail...... I will go crazy if another person talks at me like I'm a undereducated woman with no goal.
  • Must work with JUST MEN!! (OK at least one man!) Women can be really hard to get along with.
  • Don't work weekends.. unless its my dream job (presenting on Radio again!!)
  • Min of 1 hour lunch... you'd be surprised to how many places just give 30 mins!! I should really report them!!
  • Located near a train station. I don't do buses
  • Get paid for overtime!!!! No Free working!! We live in London! please try and remember that!
Not too much of a fussy list.. I'm just asking for the basic.

I've decided to keep everyone updated with whats happening in the search for a POST GRAD job!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

top