We all know how Divarish Kanye West can get and how he keep it real with the love for himself and his freedom of speech, even if that speech is painful to watch. You do remember the VMAs 2009 right? Taylor Swift? Beyonce??

When TMZ.com caught up with Kanye as he was leaving Los Angeles eatery and asked if he chose to dine on chicken or fish, Mr West sarcastically expressed his love to Chicken.

Well the way I came up with that decision was, I’m kind of hungry and I just … um … I think I wanted some chicken because I’m black — [so] you know I like chicken a lot,” he said. “I’m gonna’ do a commercial for chicken for free.”

As funny as it sounds, I reckon Yeezy does have a thing for chicken as he recently kicked off a fuss a surprise appearance at the “Common & Friends” benefit concert in Los Angeles, according to Vibe Magazine.

He was demanding to know “Why wasn’t I offered chicken?… You want me to perform for free, [and] everyone is eating … Why am I not eating?”

Adding fuel to the fire, West allegedly yelled at the waitress when she noted that he hadn’t actually asked for anything to eat (Isn’t she a brave one!)

Mr West being as uncharismatic as it is, once served, onlookers revealed that he took only one bite of the chicken before throwing it out.

Ahh Kanye West, you truly fill our lives with excitement with your crazy shenanigans!! :P


http://www.l23magazine.com/2009/10/08/love-peace-and-kanye%E2%80%99s-chicken-grease%E2%80%A6/

1 comments:

SoulStar said...

Loooooool! I had to write about this!!! lol!

Post a Comment

What do you think?

top