When I found out a friend of mine got to see Day 26 @ Indigo Last year I went crazy!!! I didn't get to see Que? Will? whaaaaaaat?

So a few months ago I excitingly find out they are in fact coming back to for another gig with Donnie and a bit of the Brits... Taio Cruz....(had Danity Kane Just Fixed up they would of joined as well..... )

Being a massive fan of live music.. there was no doubt in whether I'd be attending. Again i must emphasize ... DAY 2 6!!!

Then I scrolled down Ticketmaster page to see it was on Saturday 14th Feb 2009. This led to me "Awwwwwwin" for a LONG minute.. Thinking ... YESS my other half can pay for it!!! Whoop Whoop..............Then...

... Hysteria came into play..... A few days prior to that I'm taking out all FOUR of my wisdom teeth! Mother what!!!

I had to then reassess my situation.. Would my swelling go down in time? I mean it might not even swell at all! I can't cancel my appointment, I've already booked time off work and God knows how long I have to wait.... But Its Quuuue and Willl...... and Brian... Robert and ....... The OTHER ONE!!??! :S

Then the Sensible yet angry part of Heba spoke some sense....."Imagine how many hundred excited teens waving their hands and their booties in the air... could I really deal with it? Would I just end up smacking a @%&!*??? or further more them smacking me on my very oh so Sore face!?!?!"

Darn why does this "rational" side of me always have the final word?

So now I'm not going to see Day 26..... Further more...... I'm not going ANYWHERE!

Then again.... I did promise myself to not go to any big venues for music as Its just filled with excited children... Jazz Cafe is my spot. Or anything with a similar venue capacity and with a minimum age and brain size requirement

I just know come Saturday i will be dwelling on the fact I could be standing a fear meters away from Hot Hot Talent.

but Life goes On....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

This made me crack up with laughter.
Im sorry about that hebz!
I wanted to go see them tooo =[ i dropped so many hints to family,friends,the other half

none of which got the message LOL

Post a Comment

What do you think?

top