But .... Golly Gosh what is really happening Mr C Breezy???

The media is of course blowing things out of proportion, I mean its Chris Brooooooown! :( Mr "Excuse me miss.. don't know your name... " Awwww ... he would not be capable of doing such harm??? right?

Ok ..... Lets say he DID do it.

  1. Rhianna musta really provoked him
  2. If she really did give him herpes .. Do you blame a brother?
  3. He really must of been that mad to go ahead and beat a chick.. I'm reading about BITE marks....
  4. Rhianna is Frikkin Annoying.. I think that's a valid enough reason (JOKE!! )

Thinking back at this whole thing... maybe they were simply getting busy and Chris was seductively biting/nibbling on her (like THEY DOO!) and got a text message half way through, which scared him, which then lead to him biting her harder than expected.... elbowing her in the eye(accidentally) and her lifting her head up to hit his HUGE head..

I mean that can cause such a mad chaos....?
Is this the end of A disgustingly perfect beautiful couple...(yes I am proudly hating!)

Vote .........Vote...vote!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

LoooooooL! So funny!

Post a Comment

What do you think?

top